Truck Hauled Waste
Hanover County Department of Public Utilities issues permits to accept truck hauled waste.
- Types of Waste Accepted
Permitted wastes are domestic septage, portable toilet waste, oil/grease trap waste or other similar waste generated from HANOVER COUNTY RESIDENCES, BUSINESSES, and PROPERTIES. Businesses based in Hanover County may bring permitted wastes from customers located outside of the County.
- Septic tank waste
- Grease trap waste
- Portable toilet waste
- Designated Location: Hanover County has a septage receiving facility located at the end of Barricade Lane which is located off Richfood Road (The septage receiving facility is located on the property at 9124 Barricade Lane).
- Hours of Operation: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday except holidays.
Dumping between 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. is allowed by prior arrangement only.
Please contact John Cross at 804-559-1954 to make arrangements at least 2 hours in advance.
- discharge of normal sludge and septic tank wastes: $25 per five hundred gallons, or fraction thereof.
- discharge of oil and grease laden wastes: $50 per five hundred gallons, or fraction thereof.
- For more information on this program,
contact Silvia Crumpton at 804-365-6077 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Form: Application for Indirect Discharge Permit
Dump Station Location Map